Support

Welcome to the support page for Feeding Emma!

As the sole developer of this app, I want to ensure that you have the best possible experience with Feeding Emma. However, please note that as a new parent with a baby, my hands may be full at times. Please be patient and kind, and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely way.

If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with the app, please don't hesitate to contact me at jstnn88@gmail.com. I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

In addition, if you have any feedback or words of encouragement, I would love to hear from you! Your feedback can help me improve the app and provide a better experience for all users.

Thank you for using Feeding Emma, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

About